It was AWESOME to be back in Singapore at last, to say the least. Even though the air was unbelievably humid that it feels like breathing vapor (as Hanyi said), that was the only drawback though.
Thursday:Thank you to everyone who made time to meet up! Mira, Gnia, Kris, Grace, Bryan, Royston, Yingzhen thanks for coming to pick me up and spending a great weekend together! Thanks for the cupcakes too!
Friday:Mum signed me up for a supplementary card! It's only for emergencies though :( But, yea, it's still hell cool, haha. Met Mira, Gnia and Kris at Holland V's Crystal Jade for
la mian xiao long bao! They gave me a butterfly-shaped lantern to carry around. It's really pretty but I couldn't fit it into my bags without crushing it so I had to leave it behind! :(
Then we went to VivoCity. (Taxi-ed naturally. Feels great to be able to do that without worrying
too much about the cost, heh.) Walked about and they gave me another birthday cupcake and I blew out a candle that wasn't even lit LOL. But it's the thought that counts! And the birthday card was just... HOT. Figuratively, of course.
Mira, Grace and I taxi-ed to Centrepoint where the both of them went looking for prom dresses while I got my nails done. Grace's dress is so pretty!
Went out for dinner with my dad at East Coast and ordered the usual coconut, BBQ squid,
lala, and
kangkong. It was soooo good!
Saturday:Went for breakfast with dad again and had Ya Kun. Spent most of the afternoon with my mom shopping, then went to my aunt's place in Woodlands where she was hosting a dinner in lieu of her moving out and also in conjunction with my grandma's 70th birthday.
After dinner, I met up again with Kris, Grace and Gnia at Robertson Walk's Canale for chocolate. Mira came along later to Fashion Bar (no, no one was actually "fashionable") and then we got invited in to a club, skipping the line while we were at it. It was pretty small though, and super packed. And the Jagerbombs were $20! But I guess the free entry more than made up for it, heh.
Gnia and Kris went for the Extreme Bungy! Hahaha, took videos and though it looked like fun, I still remember the swing and I don't think I'll be looking for high-adrenaline rides anytime soon...
SundayHad
dim sum for lunch at Ngee Ann City's Crystal Jade Palace. I miss the food soooooooooooo much. Then with an hour left, I ran to Zara to snap up some basic knits and managed to get a shirt from Wisma's Armani Jeans before we had to rush back so I could pack.
Headed to the airport to check in, still feeling full from lunch and sat down to wait for my flight. Mira, Kris and Bryan came to send me off too, thanks guys! *smooch* I'll be back in
THREE months, and I so can NOT wait.
The flight back was horrible though. It was a night flight with a transit in Darwin, think I got about a grand total of 3hrs of sleep. Shouldn't have bothered going for class :( But it's, like, organic chemistry and I'll just kill myself if I fail it, AGAIN.
I feel like I'm being continuously boxed in the ears...

Got a vertical tragus and a rook on my left ear.

And a daith and an anti-tragus on my right.
They were all within, like 15mins and hurt like fuck. I mean, 3 cartilage piercings?! And, obviously, I'd never had one before. Couldn't sleep on my right at all, but the left was still partially bearable. But I don't regret it, cos if I did one at a time, I would probably chicken out before I got round to finishing up the rest.
But yea, it HURTS.
5:40 PM